Thousands of vacationers visit Canada every year, many looking for quality accommodation. At Elite Vacation Homes we act as liaison between visitors and property owners interested in making their homes available for seasonal rental. We invite you to browse our website and find the perfect vacation property for your visit. If at any time you have a question or require additional information, simply call us Toll-Free at: 1-866-479-0400, our rental agents can provide you with more information to make your vacation memorable.
Every month Elite Vacation Homes features several homes. Our home owners are important to us and we want them to be assured their home gets the exposure it needs.
You can call us at tel: 1-866-479-0400
or click on Contact Us
to send us an email.
Information on Elite Vacation Homes
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Elite a property management company?
No. Elite Vacation Homes is strictly a matching service, finding guests for your properties. We do not offer any property management services.
Why should I consider listing my home as a vacation rental?
The opportunity to receive extra income is no doubt the number one reason.
More and more B.C. homeowners are taking advantage of this new "business" opportunity; supplementing their retirement savings, paying for a dream vacation or investing it in any of a number of worthwhile causes.
These homeowners also derive comfort from the fact that, when they are away, their home is not sitting vacant and vulnerable.
What kind of income are you talking about?
Depending upon the location, size and condition of your property, as well as the amenities it offers, it is not uncommon to realize up to $5,000 a week in gross rent.
What assistance does Elite Vacation Homes provide to the owner of a registered rental property?
If your property is located in Victoria, B.C., we will;
- meet with you at your home to answer your questions, familiarize ourselves with the property and make arrangements for photographs to be taken.
- prepare promotional copy for your web pages on the EliteVacation Group website.
- receive all expressions of interest and book reservations for qualifying visitors.
- we ensure that the guest pays you six weeks prior to check in with certified cheq / bank draft.
- meet the renter at the property to take them on an orientation tour, provide them with keys, 24-hour emergency contact number and so on.
- We charge the guest a cleaning fee. The amount is decided by the home owner and is paid six weeks prior to check in.
- Since Elite Vacation Homes is not a Property Management Company, we work with Vancouver Island Concierge Service. They will give excellent service, do all the check ins, cleaning or anything you need to oversee your home while guests are staying and are available, on-call, 24hrs. Elite will not be a contact as you would deal with Vancouver Island Concierge Service directly. The home owner can hire whom ever they chose.
Every home that is registered with Elite Vacation Homes receives premium exposure on our website at http://www.eliteworldwidevacations.com, complete with indoor/outdoor photographs and professionally-designed copy describing the home, its location and amenities.
As a vacation rental owner, what are my responsibilities?
As a Elite Vacation Homes registered owner you essentially have three areas of responsibility:
- Availability. Your home must be available for at least six weeks during the year and for a minimum of one week at a time. It is to your advantage if some or all of this time falls during the very popular May to October tourist season. We also ask that owners keep us current as to availability, and in particular to any changes that might conflict with reserved bookings.
- Condition of home and grounds. To obtain the highest weekly rate, homes should be clean and in good physical and operating condition. As a service to new registrants we inspect each property with the owners and, when appropriate, suggest reasonable cosmetic and other improvements that we consider advisable to the success of the rental.
- Contents and facilities. Homes must be fully furnished and come equipped with modern, functioning appliances such as fridge, range, washer/dryer and TV.
In addition, two sets of good quality linens are needed for each bed, plus two sets of matching towels for each guest.
I'm interested in finding out more. What is the next step?
All you need to do is contact us and we'll arrange to meet with you at a convenient time to answer your questions - and, if you wish to proceed, begin the registration of your home.
You can call us at tel: 1-866-479-0400 or click on Contact Us to send us an email.